Wouldn’t you agree that it’s aggravating when your website loads slow?
One of our primary goals here at MeemHost is to ensure your website loads fast regardless your budget or the number of visitors you get.
There are a couple of things you can setup within the next five minutes to ensure a fast browsing experience if you use WordPress:
How To Speed Up WordPress
- SSD w/Raid 10 – This is default with all of our Shared, WordPress and VPS hosting packages at MeemHost. Our private cloud is built using Solid State Drives protected by Raid 10. No action on your end is necessary besides ensuring you have one of those packages!
- Cloudflare – We have integrated all of our hosting packages directly with Cloudflare so you can activate directly inside of cPanel. Registering for an account takes about five minutes and it’s completely free. You will then have both the performance and security features of Cloudflare.
- Railgun – This is another feature offered by Cloudflare that is free with all MeemHost Shared and WordPress accounts. CloudFlare’s Railgun technology greatly speeds up the delivery of non-cached pages giving your website an up to 200% increase in performance.
- Argo – Argo is Cloudflare’s latest speed-loading enhancement product that must be purchased directly through Cloudflare.com. This routes 10% of all HTTP/HTTPS Internet traffic providing Argo with real-time intelligence on the true speed of network paths. Argo’s smart routing algorithm uses this information to route traffic across the fastest paths available, and maintains open, secure connections to eliminate latency imposed by connection setup.
- Litespeed Cache – The Litespeed Cache plugin works alongside the Litespeed web server to offer the highest quality page caching features for WordPress. As long as you’re on one of our Shared or WprdPress hosting packages, you can install and activate the plugin directly from inside of WordPress. Our support team can also complete this for you if you need assistance.
- ShortPixel Plugin – While the Cloudflare CDN is an excellent resource to help deliver your static images for your website, the ShortPixel plugin will automatically optimize their size to ensure the fastest delivery possible. The plugin is free for under 100 images, but have a small fee for websites that use more.
All six of these options will help you begin to optimize and speed up your WordPress website immediately without any coding knowledge needed.
Forget paying the costs of overpriced hosting packages and enjoy all of these here at Meem Host. If you have any questions or concerns or would like one of our Level III techs to assist, feel free to let us know!